I had a nice flat just north of Green Bay, WI. Luckily Tom was behind me to pull up and let me know something was wrong with the bike. I was assuming the increased steering effort was from the grooved concrete pavement! I pulled over, and there was still some air in the rear tire. I put the hazards on, and crept at 10 mph on the shoulder to the next exit. Luckily it wasn't far, and there was a Shell station nearby. While the Shell station didn't have service, they did sell a simple plug style tubeless tire patch kit. The kit worked well. It only took a few minutes to install the plug. We waited for fifteen minutes or so for the tire and wheel to cool down and the glue to set. After testing the pressure again, we took off. I checked the tire pressure every time we stopped for the rest of the trip, and it seemed to hold the pressure well.
Plug installed, prior to trimming:
Hey, get that camera outa my face!